Today I went to the Barrow logistics depo to photograph some more required shots for Bristol Water. This was mentioned during my meeting as a place where they would like some images, especially of pipes. The logistics depo is where water pipes of all shapes and sizes, as well as what connects them, are stored, which gave me plenty of things to shoot that would fit the brief set.
Upon arriving, I was given a high-vis jacket as a safety measure, as "plants" (heavy-duty vehicles) operate outside. I was then shown the various different pipes and other equipment kept there, and started shooting. The pipes were made of various materials - long concrete and metal ones, long plastic ones, and plastic ones so long they are stored rolled up in rings. I managed to get various different shots by employing different techniques to create many images I think may be suitable for publication.
A contact sheet of the images can be found here.
This is my last shoot for Bristol Water that will count towards the work experience unit. I will continue to work for them after the deadline next week to complete the work set. This has been a brilliant opportunity for me, and will look great on my CV.
3 hours (without editing), 23 overall
No comments:
Post a Comment