Today was supposed to be my fourth day at Ashton Park Sixth Form, helping out with the exams. I got to the school and went to the reception to introduce myself and to ask if I could go straight down to the sixth form (it was during registration and the corridors were empty, so I felt it was wise to announce I was there).
The receptionist rang the sixth form reception to see if someone could meet me outside, however, when she ended the call she told me that OFSTED were in for the next two days and therefore could not let me help out in the exams today or tomorrow. This is disappointing, as I was looking forward to it and there would be several hours completed, however OFSTED turn up with half a day's notice.
I will still be helping to shoot the Prom tomorrow night, and will meet Anita at the school at 3.30pm.
I ended up going out with Bristol Water to take more images today instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment