Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Meeting - Ashton Park

I met with Anita at Ashton Park Sixth Form earlier today to discuss my work experience placement.

We have decided at the moment for me to start on the 11th April, and come in on Thursday afternoons to help out with a group of Year 10s that come down to the Sixth Form building to do basic photography work, such as pinhole photography and photograms. We also discussed the possibility of me teaching a small group of students how to use Photoshop, and I will also be helping out photographing the Sixth Form's Summer Ball on the 10th May.

I also offered to talk to some of the year 12s in particular about studying photography at university, as they have not yet applied to to UCAS. I feel like it might benefit them if they are considering continuing their photography to higher education, especially since I too went to Ashton Park for Sixth Form.

No comments:

Post a Comment